Siemens - KTP 400 Basic
The SIMATIC HMI Basic Panels can be used anywhere where it goes directly to the operation and monitoring of simple machines and equipment on site They are used in the most diverse industries and applications, such as in the manufacturing, process and building automation.
- Ideal entry-level series of simple to operate and monitor machines and equipment parts
- From 4 "/ 9.8 cm and 6" / 14.7 cm to 15 "/ 36.75 cm display with touch functionality for intuitive operation
- Freely configurable keys with tactile feedback
- HMI basic functionality (alarm system, recipe management, trend curve functionality, and language switching)
- Connection to standard Ethernet / PROFINET (basis functions)
- Flexible scalability within the HMI family through the Configuration with SIMATIC WinCC flexible (from SIMATIC WinCC flexible 2008 SP1 Compact) and Step 7 Basic in S7-1200 usage.
- Attractive industrial design of SIMATIC HMI
- 3.8 "/ 9:31 cm STN touch display with 4 shades of gray
- 4 freely configurable tactile keys
- HMI-based functionality (reports, graphs, formulas) for 128 variables
- Configuration with WinCC flexible 2008 Compact or higher and with Step7 Basic.