Our Bulletin 1766 MicroLogix™ 1400 Programmable Logic Controller Systems build upon critical MicroLogix 1100 features: EtherNet / IP™, on-line editing and a built-in LCD panel. These controllers feature a higher I / O count, faster high-speed counter, pulse train output, enhanced network capabilities and backlight on the LCD panel. Controllers without embedded analog I / O points provide 32 digital I / O points, while analog versions offer 32 digital I / O points and 6 analog I / O points. You can expand all versions with up to seven 1762 expansion I / O modules.
- Ethernet port provides Web server capability, email capability and protocol support for DNP3 protocol support
- Built-in LCD with backlight lets you view controller and I/O status
- Built-in LCD provides simple interface for messages, bit/integer monitoring and manipulation
- Expands application capabilities through support for as many as seven 1762 MicroLogix Expansion I/O modules with 256 discrete I/O
- As many as six embedded 100 kHz high-speed counters (only on controllers with DC inputs)
- Two serial ports with DF1, DH-485, Modbus RTU, DNP3 and ASCII protocol support
- 10 KB words in user program memory with 10 KB words in user data memory) Up to 128 KB for data logging and 64 KB for recipe