ABB ACS 380
You focus on designing machines that work precisely and improve application productivity. The preconfigured ACS380 machinery drive comes in several variants ensuring seamless integration into machines and connecting perfectly to automation system. Drive usability is enhanced with the built-in icon based user interface and other optional control panels. Adaptive programming offers an easy alternative for simple programming needs. The drive is suitable for industries such as food and beverage, material handling and textile. Typical constant torque applications include mixers, conveyors, cranes and other constant-torque applications.
- 0.25 to 2.2 kW, 200 to 240V
- 0.25 to 7.5 kW, 380 to 480 V
- Unified height and depth of the IP20 product family simplifies wiring in cabinet installations
- Preconfigured drive variants for connecting the drive quickly to the customers automation system
- Adaptive programming for fine tuning the application functionality
- Built-in icon based interface for easy configuration
- Integrated safety with safe torque off (STO) as standard
- Built-in Breaking chopper and DC Chock.
- Built-in Mod bus communication